Parkview Home Volunteer Program
A little time goes a long way in the life of a senior!
Why Volunteer At Parkview?
• Help others
• Contribute to the Community
• Use & Expand Skills
• Gain Work Experience
• Meet new Friends
• Gain a sense of accomplishment
• Complete Community Volunteer Hours
• Meet requirements for school courses
There are many opportunities to get involved with
• Assisting with programs such as bingo, crafts, church service, special events, bowling
• Hair Dressing
• Gift Shop
• Resident Outings
• Meal Time Assistants
• Mail delivery
• Computer Training
How Do I Get Started?
Application forms can be downloaded and printed off, please click here to download.
You will be required to:
• Complete and submit a volunteer application
• Schedule an interview
• Obtain Vulnerable Sector Police Check
• Provide Medical Clearance
• Complete orientation
• Get started
Contact Kris Savage, Director Program and Support Services
email@example.com or 905-640-1911 ext. 1299
“I love it… most of all their acceptance of my involvement. With every visit I’ve been greeted with smiles, hugs and handshakes. The honour is all mine.